Strains Dispensary’s Weed Budgeting Tips
We get it. Weed is the best, but the bills keep coming. While we love selling the best and brightest of bud products to Perris customers, we respect everyone’s budgetary boundaries. That’s why we’ve thrown together some of the most helpful tips for THC consumers.
Here’s the rundown:
- Take advantage of our bud-filled budget-friendly dispensary deals!
- Tell our budtenders about your favorite type of weed products, and we’ll recommend the most affordable options that check your boxes.
- Try to save your weed or weed products for later, this includes collecting kief, holding onto stems, and carefully storing the last half of your daily joint!
- Invest in one-hitters or other smoking devices that allow you to take a couple of puffs, and save the rest of the pack for later!
- Practice discipline and exercise the self-control necessary to stay within your budget and portion your weed servings adequately.
The Next Best Thing
We have a wide selection of edibles, THC beverages, flower, wax, and more! We can recommend the most cost-effective products to take your dollar that much further.
Lovin’ On Leftovers
There’s nothing wrong with saving the last half of a blunt, storing away a joint, or nibbling away at an edible over time. Remember, weed is best when savored–so don’t rush. When you begin to enjoy the plant’s effects, taper yourself off and save the rest for later!
One Hit Wonders
We have tons of smoking gear to choose from. Let our budtenders know if you’re looking for a one-hitter with flare, a balling-on-a-budget bong, or a beautiful bowl that will help you ration your weed servings.
Some people prefer to limit their intake to the weekends or practice nocturnal weed consumption. However you establish your limits with weed is up to you, but strive to create healthy, sustainable boundaries with the plant to make sure you’re not overconsuming at your wallet’s expense.