Understanding The Benefits of Liquid vs. Solid Edibles With Strains Dispensary
Both cannabis drinks and solid edibles make great gifts, provide unique and scrumptious flavors, and can have you creating core memories with friends and family for years to come. Continue reading to learn some of the coolest benefits of liquid vs. solid edibles with Strains Dispensary in Perris!
Benefits of Liquid Edibles and THC Beverages
- THC beverages have the added benefit of blending in. Whether you’re at a friend’s house party or you’re responsibly day drinking in public–you can raise a toast and enjoy cannabis subtly.
- There’s more to love when it comes to THC beverages in comparison to gummies or baked goods–simply because it takes a bit longer to savor a 12oz can of THC goodness than it does to pop back a THC gummy.
- You’re looking at a quicker effect with liquid edibles. This is so because you’re ingesting the drink’s properties via saliva, expediting noticeable effects by as much as half an hour. Eating edibles is a process–they must be fully digested before their effects take full force.
- If you’re a newbie, you don’t have to worry about perfecting rolling, smoking, or bong-hitting techniques. You simply have to sip.
Benefits of Solid Edibles
- If you don’t enjoy the taste or the smell of THC products, solid edibles can be consumed quickly to avoid exposure to smoke, a strong smell, or that characteristic earthy flavor any longer than necessary. THC drinks typically require more of a commitment to their flavor.
- If you love a slow smokeless burn, solid edibles take quite some time to digest (up to two hours) and typically last a bit longer than drinks.
- While solid edibles are still newbie-friendly, they tend to be quite strong. Therefore, if you’re a THC veteran who’s into simplified and minimalist cannabis consumption: edibles are totally for you!