How to Pack a Bowl
Packing the proper bowl ensures you get the best smoking experience. No matter if you and your friends are lighting up over a bong or you having a solo pipe session, you will want to ensure the bowl is packed correctly. While the process of packing a bowl is simple, it is vital you get it right. The team at Strains Dispensary is here to help you learn how to properly load your rig for an enjoyable experience.
Steps to Load a Glass Smoking Bowl
Before loading the bowl, you will need to grab your preferred bud, grinder, a pipe or bong, and a lighter. If you need any of the supplies, be sure to head over to Strains Dispensary and our team will help you find the right gear!
Once you have everything gathered, you are ready to load your bowl, follow these steps:
- Place a medium-sized weed nugget into the grinder. Grind until you have smaller pieces.
- Next, you will place the ground weed into the bowl.
- Gently tap the weed so that it compacts together.
- For a more significant high, you will load the bowl about halfway full. For a less potent smoke, you will load less.
- To smoke, light the corner of the bowl, removing the flame when the weed catches.
Lighting the corner of the bowl and packing the bud tightly helps you make the most of your weed. When the flame goes out, simply relight another section. After you are done smoking be sure to ash and clean the bowl.
Cannabis Dispensary Near Riverside
The team at Strains Dispensary is dedicated to helping our customers achieve an enjoyable smoking experience. Whether you are a cannabis first-timer or a seasoned pro, we look forward to helping you find the gear or cannabis that elevates your experience. Please feel free to visit us at our dispensary conveniently located to serve the Perris, Moreno Valley, Riverside, Hemet, and Temecula communities, or contact us online with any questions.