How to Roll a Blunt
Rolling a blunt is an exceptional way to consume cannabis. From a variety of flavor options to a potent smoke, blunts deliver an enjoyable weed experience. The team at Strains Dispensary is here to help you perfect your blunt rolling skills!
Steps For Blunt Rolling
Rolling a blunt only requires three key things: weed, blunt wrap, and a grinder. Your blunt wrap controls the size and flavor of your blunt so be sure to pick one that you like. Luckily, Strains Dispensary carries a variety of options so no matter if you are adventurous or like to stick with your favorite wrap, there is an option for everyone.
Once you have everything gathered to roll a blunt, follow these steps:
- Use a new wrap or split and empty a cigar wrap
- Grind your weed to a medium consistency
- Get the wrap slightly wet
- Mold into a V-shape
- Evenly spread the ground cannabis through the opening
- Squeeze the blunt with two fingers at the mouthpiece end
- Continue to squeeze down to the opposite side. Be sure to mold the cannabis inside to the correct cylinder shape
- Roll the bottom edge over
- Continue rolling the rest of the blunt
- Holding a lighter a few inches away from the blunt slightly rotate it to dry it out
Now that you have a rolled blunt, you are ready to smoke! Blunts deliver potent weed consumption so be sure to take it slow and be aware of excessive or extreme side effects.
Shop at Our Cannabis Dispensary Near Hemet
We invite you to stop into Strains Dispensary to find the perfect weed and wraps for your next blunt. Our dispensary is conveniently located to serve Perris, Moreno Valley, Riverside, Hemet, and Temecula so feel free to visit us and speak with a member of our team. With any further questions do not hesitate to contact us online!